Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved How To Remove Topic Icons?

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1 by 313designs
Greetings,

I haven't been successful in getting an answer as to why the Topic Icons are displaying vertically when I go to create a topic. So I'd like to remove them all together - is that possible?

James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic How To Remove Topic Icons?
We need a link to your page and a user account (registered member). Otherwise no one can help you.
Or you deactivate "Selectable Topic Icons" in the kunena configuration -> (tab) Frontend.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic How To Remove Topic Icons?

313designs wrote: I haven't been successful in getting an answer as to why the Topic Icons are displaying vertically when I go to create a topic.

There are many possible reasons why topic icons (or other elements of Kunena) may display vertically instead of horizontally.

Some possible reasons are explored in the following topics:

There have been other cases reported as well. In all cases, the fix is to make some changes to the CSS. If you want help to customise your CSS, there are people who can do this. Some people charge a few dollars to assist with customising CSS. If you want free help then you may have to wait a while. If you want "immediate" help then it may be worth considering paying a few dollars to get professional assistance. In any event, in order to help you it is necessary for someone to login to you site and see, at first hand, what is happening.

313designs wrote: So I'd like to remove them all together - is that possible?

As far as I know (and I could be wrong) there is no configuration setting to remove topic icons. It's possible to remove topic icons by creating your own Kunena template. It's also possible to hide the icons with CSS but the actual code depends on whether you are using Blue Eagle or Crypsis (or perhaps something else).

One other way to figure out your own solution is to use a browser-based web-design tool (like Firebug for Firefox) and experiment with different CSS rules. Alternatively, try a different Joomla template. Sorry, I can't be more specific that this.
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #4 by 313designs
Greetings,

I was able to correct the issue - I found the following code:

#Kunena img {
display: block;
float: left;
max-width: none !important;
}

What's interesting now, the topic icon symbols are all aligned together and the radio buttons are listed after the icons?

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #5 by 9themestore
Hi,

Did it work? If it does not work please capture a image of all icons you want to remove. We will help you find a good solution for this task.

Regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds