Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Insert formatted text, like tables or lists

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1 by holgerbusch
My Version: 4.0.10

Hello erverbody,
I would like know if it is possible to insert text directly from a word document or an e-mail?

When I insert a list, for example, it looks like a list in die editor.
But it is complete orientated on the left side, after saving. (I send you some photos...)

Maybe here ist someone who can explain to me if it is possible to post formatted text at all?

Thanks from Germany.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi,

Can you post your site url here? I'll check and suggest a good solution for you.

Regrads,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #3 by holgerbusch
Hey. Site: www.forms.busch-dl.de
Login guest/guest

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi,

You should insert your data with correct format. Open the template.css file in the protostar joomla template and paste bellow CSS rules to the bottom of file.
Code:
#Kunena .kmsgtext table { border: 1px solid #ccc; border-spacing: 0; border-collapse: collapse; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; } #Kunena .kmsgtext table th { background-color: #f0f0f0; border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 5px 10px; } #Kunena .kmsgtext table td { border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 5px 10px; }

Save and reload your site.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds