Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Disable hidden users login

More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by kunenauser40
Hello,
I have Kunena 4.0.10 and latest Joomla 3.4.

I noticed a lot of times that some users are logging in as hidden users in my kunena forum.
I am admin and I can see them of course (as hidden users), but I would like to ask you if there is an option in Kunena Configuration or somewhere else that I can DISABLE this secret/hidden login, because I want all the users to be visible to all other users and not hidden.

I think that they enable this secret login in their profile, but I want to remove this option if possible. Can I do this ?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by kunenauser40
Anyone please?

More
8 years 1 month ago #3 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Disable hidden users login
there is no option for that, So you need to change it on your database, then hide the option by css on the edit user.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kunenauser40

More
8 years 1 month ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi kunenauser40,

You can add bellow CSS rules to the template.css file to hidden the user login box.
Code:
#Kunena .kpbox { display: none; }

Hope this helps

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: kunenauser40

More
8 years 1 month ago #5 by kunenauser40
Thanks, I'll try this :)

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #6 by kunenauser40
Hi again,

I tested this local in wamp, I added this code in file template.css but when I logged in and I edited my profile, the option still remains in the profile and I can select to don't show me online.

Is there any other css file I should write this code or something else I should do?

The path of the template.css I edited and saved is at the folder of the template I use in my site (at wamp\www\MySiteName\templates\MyTemplate\css)

Is there the possibility that the developers add this feature in the next update so the admins have the option to disable it for all of their users if they want?

Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by kunenauser40.

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds