Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Is kUNENA is free forum application for installing on my Windows tutorials website

More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by chuna12
Hello frineds i want to know about kunena is free forum application to install on my website?. Actually i write articles on windows how to so i need free forums that users can post their problems on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by 810
kunena is a web application, not a windows application.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3 by rich

chuna12 wrote: Hello frineds i want to know about kunena is free forum application to install on my website?. Actually i write articles on windows how to so i need free forums that users can post their problems on it.

Kunena is free and you can install it on your Web page. It requires that you have created your website with Joomla. Kunena is a Joomla extension.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by rich.

More
8 years 1 month ago #4 by chuna12

810 wrote: kunena is a web application, not a windows application.

Hmm understand

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #5 by chuna12

rich wrote:

chuna12 wrote: Hello friends i want to know about kunena is free forum application to install on my website?. Actually i write articles on windows how to so i need free forums that users can post their problems on it.

Kunena is free and you can install it on your Web page. It requires that you have created your website with Joomla. Kunena is a Joomla extension.

Hmm great I will install joomla and install this extension.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by chuna12.

Time to create page: 0.980 seconds