Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Acyba plugin doesn't allow threads unless they are public?

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #1 by thepiston
I have a private forum where the owners of the site want to send out a monthly newsletter with all of the active threads from Kunena in it. I used the Acyba Smart Newsletter to embed the Kunena code to include threads from last 30 days. It was working fine in the Preview mode and in the Test email I sent, but the actual email would have an empty area where the threads usually were. I asked Acyba and they said this is a known issue with the plugin because "This plugin is using the Kunena functions to load the posts / threads and it does not have a way to get only the public posts / threads, that's why we didn't add an option to filter the public / private content."

Is there any way you guys can alter some of your code to allow the Acyba plugin to get registered posts into the newsletter via the plugin?

Thanks
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by thepiston.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds