Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (Yesterday)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Question Block register user to delete posts

More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by antenor
Hi friends,

I need that my users of kunena can not delete posts. In my website option DELETE in actions show in the forum.

How I configure permissions for each user?

Thanks a lot and sorry my english. I am brasilian.

Antenor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
backend - kunena - configuration - security - User Can Delete Own Post set to No

More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by antenor
How can i enable Kunena to allow users delete their own post?

More
4 years 6 months ago #4 by rich
I see a contradiction in your both questions:
> I need that my users of kunena can not delete posts.
> How can i enable Kunena to allow users delete their own post?

I need that my users of kunena can not delete posts. In my website option DELETE in actions show in the forum.

What do you mean exactly? Users can delete all or only own posts?

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds