Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by Cindi
problems was created by Cindi
It worked fine at first now after 3 and a half hours of pure bliss. I can't get it off the offline and I can't get the blue eagle template to show, and i have what ever this is at the top showing which looks to be just links and no css or something. What ever it is it is very ugly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic problems
If you switch to blue eagle again, and if you don't see the template. Then its the cache. please remove cache.

Also i think you use the browser cache plugin, please disable it.

For the issue with the menu. I See your template is missing some css. Try to download bootstrap css, and add it on your joomla css template.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by 810.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cindi

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by Cindi
Replied by Cindi on topic problems
You were right it was the cache. Everything is straight now. Now that I can see the other Template in all its glory I am not sure I want to use the eagle one. The eagle one is more boxie than the other one for which I like the colors too. ;) As for the cache is it important to use? If it is then it has a timer I believe on it I set it for 5 minutes is that a good time or do you have a better time limit for it?

More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic problems
If you can't use the browser cache plugin, because that plugin is only for static website, that never get updates on text ect, so not good if you want a forum, where users post messages.

You can use the normal cache.
On the joomla configuration and the one on kunena.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cindi

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds