Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Staging site issue in back end

More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by bobkatz
I am staging my old Joomla 2.5 site locally using mamp and working on an upgrade to J3.x. The Kunena forum, which is version 3.0.0, is working on the front end, but I get general back-end errors when checking any Kunena component. It's a basic URL issue. Kunena is still thinking it's on the remote site instead of the localhost. Obviously it's something basic.

For example, my working site, the URL to get to the forum is www.digido.com/forum/index.html
My staging site, to get to the forum is http://localhost:8888/migrate/forum/index.html

The basic error when trying to administer any Kunena component (such as the dashboard) from the back end is:

500 - An error has occurred.
load error: failed to find /home/digido/public_html/media/kunena/less/bootstrap/kunena.less

Return to Control Panel

I'm guessing I can temporarily change some configuration file to be able to administer Kunena's back end???

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Staging site issue in back end

It's a basic URL issue. Kunena is still thinking it's on the remote site instead of the localhost.

Empty the cache. It seems it loads this address from the cache.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds