Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Open straight to forum

More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by Metcalfe
Sorry all if this has already been asked, but i`m new to Kunena. How do i get Kunena to open straight to the forum rather than the menus. Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Open straight to forum
You want Kunena as start page? Then go in backend to "Menus -> Kunena Menu" and choose Forum as Home.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Metcalfe

More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by Metcalfe
Replied by Metcalfe on topic Open straight to forum

rich wrote: You want Kunena as start page? Then go in backend to "Menus -> Kunena Menu" and choose Forum as Home.

I need to elaborate sorry, I want the forum to open automatically with index view. Currently I am getting a menu list.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Open straight to forum
then check the next one @ index ;)

or just open the index when you click "Forum". then open forum menu item. There you can select index at option 2. Is now on recent topics.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by 810.

More
8 years 3 months ago #5 by Metcalfe
Replied by Metcalfe on topic Open straight to forum
I have tried this and it changes my site homepage to the forum, this is not what I require. I want the forum to come up automatically when you go to the page its set on rather than giving me a menu listing

More
8 years 3 months ago #6 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Open straight to forum
ok then open that "Forum" menu item on that page, then change the option: Default Menu Item to: kunenamenu -> index

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds