Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved How do i setting only registered member can view the content of all topics ?

More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by vinchris92
I have an forum , i wan to setting only after login only can view the content for all topics , without login can only see the topic title , when try to click the topic , it will show error message and ask them to login/register .

Can anyone teach me how to setting for this function ? Thanls alots

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
The template Crypsis includes a teaser funktion. If you set "Hide Replies For Guests", guests can see only the content from the first post.

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by vinchris92

rich wrote: The template Crypsis includes a teaser funktion. If you set "Hide Replies For Guests", guests can see only the content from the first post.

I mean i wan the Guest can only see the topics , cant see the content before login . Because my forum is betting forum , some of the members is sharing some good tips , i want to force the guest register and only can see the tips ..

More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by rich
I'm sorry but such an option is not available.

Time to create page: 1.732 seconds