Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Kunena is to big

More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by NZ4DX
Kunena is to big was created by NZ4DX
Hi,
Hope this is the proper place for me to ask this. I have installed Kunena and it is to big for my site. How do I adjust it? see at nz4dx.com/index.php/forum
tnx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by Pinkeltje
Replied by Pinkeltje on topic Kunena is to big
Either change the width of your template, or even better, look for another template. Your template is very oudated en not responsive.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #3 by NZ4DX
Replied by NZ4DX on topic Kunena is to big
Thanks for the reply.. figured I would have to hunt another one down.. liked the look of that, but maybe another one new like it.. Thanks again for the reply.. and the hunt shall begin for a new one... I would really like to keep this .... cant seem to find out how to widen it... where is that at? I downloaded Purity III template but is a bit of a learning curve for me.. would like to get something up for now and then fix the Purity III template to what i really want
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by NZ4DX.

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds