Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Disaster! Is there any way to restore an accidentally deleted category...

More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by katenz
I'm pretty handy with phpmyadmin so I created a new category with the same id but I can't find the messages...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
The messages (if you haven't deleted them from the database) are stored in the table _kunena_messages. The message contents—the actual text of the messages—are stored in the table _kunena_messages_text.

Does that help?
The following user(s) said Thank You: katenz

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #3 by katenz
Thank you, the messages seem to be gone but I did nothing but delete the category...no messages, no message text. :( :( :(
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by katenz.

More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

If you have created a new category the id of this category is different from old one, if you look in tables messages to check the id corresponding of old category. Like that you can edit the new category by setting the old ID.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
8 years 4 months ago #5 by rich
If you have deleted the category in the backend "Kunena -> Categories", there is no way to go back. It deletes category along with messages. Without backup you can't restore your messages.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds