Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Post not showing in category list

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by swicks
When user creates a post and publishes it live, I can find the post through the search feature and also see that it is the Last Post for that particular category. However, it will not appear in the category list of posts...until, I make another post.

In that case, it appears the original post now shows up in the list but the new post experiences the issue of not appearing in the category list until another post is made after that.

Any ideas on why this is?

Thanks in advance.
Shannon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by swicks
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 15M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : saitnow_inside | author: Shannon Keith Wicks | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.6 | creationdate: 2014-07-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled

swicks wrote: When user creates a post ... I can find the post through the search feature and also see that it is the Last Post for that particular category. However, it [does not show] in the category list of [topics] until I make another post.

I'm not 100% sure I know the answer but I'm guessing that you have enabled Joomla Site Caching —you may experience a different outcome if you disable site caching—and also different values between the Joomla session limit and the Kunena session limit.

• Global Configuration » Session Settings » Session Lifetime

• Kunena Forum » Forum Configuration » General » Basic Settings » Session Lifetime (should be set to the same length of time as the Joomla session lifetime)

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds