Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Kunena Latest display differences

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1 by maccas28
I have installed Kunena Latest module to my site. However, it doesn't display the posts very well. I have attached a couple of screenshots for those to view what I am seeing. I am not sure if they are my settings or this module is just like this. It didn't get very good ratings in JED.

Screen1 is from the Latest module, screen2 is how the forum normally looks and how I would like the Latest module to display as well. Can anyone point me in a direction so these are the same?
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by maccas28.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Yep. In your case, Kunena Latest module needs a few styling adjustments to cater for your specific site template. Pretty easy to do if you're a "dab hand" with CSS and you use a simple design tool like Firebug for Firefox (my personal favourite). If you're comfortable with making a few little adjustments your site template CSS file (which I don't recommend) or a custom CSS file that's loaded by your site template (I recommend doing things this way), then it should only take a few minutes.

Depends on what you want to change and how you want to change things, really.

More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by maccas28
Haha I wouldn't call myself a dab hand at CSS but I know the basics. I already have a custom scss file so can add it to that. How would I replicate the CSS from Kunena forum to this module? What I mean, is it s simple case of copying the CSS of Kunena from Firebug and pasting it into the custom css file?

More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by sozzled

maccas28 wrote: What I mean, is it s simple case of copying the CSS of Kunena from Firebug and pasting it into the custom css file?

No, not quite. However, it's fairly straightforward to to use a tool like Firebug for Firefox.

On the other hand, I could work with you, one on one, to achieve what you want ... if that interests you. But, of course, you understand that there are conditions attached to that, don't you. B)

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds