Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved What is markitup.editor.js?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #168378 by akfaisel
Hi,

I get file modified report from my site host and the file is located at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/media/js/markitup.editor.js

I checked the default installation package of Kunena but this file is not found. Please help me what is this file?

Can I delete it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #168383 by xillibit
Hello,

This file is needed for Kunena bbcode editor, it's generated on the fly because you can have plugins to have extra editor buttons.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds