Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved No edit option on polls

More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by Kotsolis
There is no edit option on polls. Why?

It has happened so many times that we forget to add an option, our users remind it to us, but when they do, we can't add it!! So we have to remove the poll and re-write it, thus losing all the votes!

I have the latest version.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check:

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 72000 seconds | Max execution memory: 4096M | Max file upload: 1024M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : whiteboard | author: Opensource | version: 2.6 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.0-BETA1 | creationdate: 2015-04-12

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.3 | 2015-06-29 [ Possagno ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.2.1.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic No edit option on polls

Kotsolis wrote: There is no edit option on polls. Why?

If you search the forum you will find that this question has been asked and answered before .

Kotsolis wrote: It has happened so many times that we forget to add an option, our users remind it to us, but when they do, we can't add it!! So we have to remove the poll and re-write it, thus losing all the votes!

Oh well, that's just "one of those things".

Kotsolis wrote: I have the latest version.

No you do not. You are using K 4.0.3 with the 4.0.0-BETA1 version of Blue Eagle.

Your Joomla asset table also lists JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3, JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 and JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3. These plugins do not work with K 4.0. I think you still have some database issues with the table _assets

More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by Kotsolis
Replied by Kotsolis on topic No edit option on polls
About polls: This is frustrating because we can't edit any fields. Users are doing grammar mistakes and we can't fix them!

There should be an option to:
1)Being able to change the title of the poll.
2)Being able to add extra fields.
3)Seriously think about allowing title changes from admins due to grammar mistakes that are found later. I don't think that any admin would cheat on polls because veteran users can identify whenever someone changed the poll options and complain.

More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic No edit option on polls
You was advised mutliple times that you are using 4.0.0-BETA1 version of Blue Eagle, if you have used Kunena 4.0.5 version blue eagle when you edit the first message of topic and clicking of poll icon you would see the fields to edit the poll.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.596 seconds