Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved editing/removing user Profile Information tab

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by colhiogroup
I want to remove nearly everything from the user Profile Information tab (all I'd like to keep is the Signature textbox)--could someone let me know which folder/file has this code, and which lines? Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
components\com_kunena\template\blue_eagle\html\user\default_summary.php and the other default files.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by colhiogroup
I'm looking to change the Profile Information tab on the Profile Edit page, default_summary.php doesn't appear to have any of that information. I also tried commenting out lines 16 through 40 in default_social, which has no effect. Any other suggestions?

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by colhiogroup
if anyone else has this question in the future: default_tab.php has the social network/location/gender information for the user profile display page; and edit_profile.php has the information for the Profile Information tab on the profile edit page.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds