Kunena 5.2.1 Addons released (Yesterday)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Addons (modules and plugins made by Kunena team) in version 5.2.1 which is now available for download. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered since the release of Kunena 5.2.3. Download the Kunena Addons

Question Cannot post topic in K 4.0.3

More
5 years 7 months ago #1 by rob parker
I'm wanting to use Kunena 4.0.3 on a Joomla 3.4 website, and I'm testing on a localhost installation. I have set up Section and Category items, and published them. All have access control set to joomla:level, with Category Permissions set to:
Access: Public
User Groups Allowed To Post: Manager, Registered, Super Users
User Groups Allowed To Reply: Manager, Registered, Super Users

I have the following Joomla users set up:
rob - Registered
rob-admin - Super User

When I installed K 4.0.3, forum user records were created for these users, and I can see them in the administrator User Manager, with the following Rank:
rob - New Member
rob_admin - Administrator

When I log in to the forum as either of these users, and attempt to create a New Topic, I receive a "You do not have permissions to start a new topic!" notice.

What am I missing here?

Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
The discussion has been continued in Still cannot post in Kunena 4.0.3 - configuration report included . These two topics deal with the same subject; they can be merged and marked as solved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.734 seconds