Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Cannot post topic in K 4.0.3

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by rob parker
I'm wanting to use Kunena 4.0.3 on a Joomla 3.4 website, and I'm testing on a localhost installation. I have set up Section and Category items, and published them. All have access control set to joomla:level, with Category Permissions set to:
Access: Public
User Groups Allowed To Post: Manager, Registered, Super Users
User Groups Allowed To Reply: Manager, Registered, Super Users

I have the following Joomla users set up:
rob - Registered
rob-admin - Super User

When I installed K 4.0.3, forum user records were created for these users, and I can see them in the administrator User Manager, with the following Rank:
rob - New Member
rob_admin - Administrator

When I log in to the forum as either of these users, and attempt to create a New Topic, I receive a "You do not have permissions to start a new topic!" notice.

What am I missing here?

Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
The discussion has been continued in Still cannot post in Kunena 4.0.3 - configuration report included . These two topics deal with the same subject; they can be merged and marked as solved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds