Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Kunena icons taken from JomSocial profiles

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by Kotsolis
Greetings,

Can you contact JomSocial so that you import some profile information? For example the user that you will see below, complains that even if he fills information in his JomSocial profile, those information are not displayed in Kunena Forum as well. I believe they must be shown there at the same time.

Full profile

His profile, even if he filled all the information (no icons displayed)

I have no idea how I managed to put them in my profile but I guess it should have been done before an upgrade.

My configuration

JomSocial 3.2.1.4 (older version)

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-08-2014' at line 1 SQL=SHOW FULL FIELDS FROM jos_kunena_messages29-08-2014

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check:

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 72000 seconds | Max execution memory: 4096M | Max file upload: 1024M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : whiteboard | author: Opensource | version: 2.6 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.0-BETA1 | creationdate: 2015-04-12

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.0-BETA1 | 2015-04-12 [ Blue Dawn ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.2.1.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

I want to confirm if all of you that have latest Kunena and JomSocial experience the above issue or if things are normal and I have to upgrade. I pay a developer for everything so I need to know if all the beta issues are solved because every upgrade is a cost for me.

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Why you are still using Kunena 4.0 beta1 ?

Kunena doesn't import profile data from jomsocial or any others components, that's not a beta fault. What you are asking is more a feature request

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by xillibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds