Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

We are going to change plans on our hosting. Little downtime until the change. (Yesterday)

The actual task of upgrading the server to the new base of operations will occur, starting around this evening until some hours. From this time the website will be unavailable and will remain inaccessible. And the topics are in read only modus, so you still can read your messages.

Thank you
Kunena Team

Question Search page configuration

More
3 years 2 months ago #1 by maccas28
When a user clicks on the Search button on the nav bar, it brings the user to the page in the attachment, where there is nothing on screen. There is a "x" button that really should be a "v" button next to it. When this is clicked the search by keyword and search options appear.

How can I have it so when the user clicks the Search button, the page that appears already displays the "Search by Keyword" box with everything else hidden? Also, is it possible to reconfigure the "x" and "v" buttons so they appear correctly when an item needs to be hidden or shown?
Attachments:
More
3 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Search page configuration
its a bug, when press it again, then close it, then you see the "v", not on loading the page
More
3 years 2 months ago #3 by maccas28
Replied by maccas28 on topic Search page configuration
Thanks. I was hoping for an answer for the first part of the question though about when clicking the Search button the Search by Keyword part of the page should be already visible, whereas at the moment you must press that "x" button for it too appear.
More
3 years 2 months ago #4 by maccas28
Replied by maccas28 on topic Search page configuration
Any idea 810?
More
3 years 2 months ago #5 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Search page configuration
I have not looked at it yet, will check it this weekend.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds