Blue Eagle (1.5.0) for K5.1 is released (20 Jul 2018)

Please update the Kunena Blue Eagle to 1.5.0 if you use Kunena 5.1.
We made several bug fixes and improvements. Also Blue Eagle has now all the features from Crypsis.
Download: www.kunena.org/download/templates/category/blue-eagle-5

Question Best way to promote a post?

More
3 years 1 month ago #1 by ssh
Please help,

I will like to start selling "Promotion Service" within my forum:
Only for existing posts within the forum
Only internal promotion
Payments made via Paypal

For example, if someone is willing to pay US$10 for promote his post in the forum...
I need a solution to promote his post in a effectively manner with a semi or fully automatic process via Paypal checkout or something like that.

I think it's a sin to not monetize your site if you have the proper knowledge and tools.

a brainstorm is welcome ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Best way to promote a post?
I will be completely open and honest with you and say that I do not think it's possible to automatically "promote" a message or topic within a Kunena forum based on some monetary "triggering" mechanism. By all means, if you want to promote a message in some way, there are probably a thousand ways to do that.

You could, for example, create a custom module that is displayed on your forum pages that links to a "promoted" message.

This is not really a problem that can be addressed by Kunena, per se; it's more of a general website management issue; everyone will have a different opinion as to the best way to tackle this issue. I would suggest that this topic has been posted in the wrong forum category on this website. In my opinion, it would be better relocated in the Miscellaneous, off-topic and general Joomla category ... but what would I know? I'm only a simple, ordinary user around here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds