Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Can we get Kunena Latest Module. To show images instead of the word [attachment]?

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by GODpleasers
:dry: Can we get Kunena Latest Module. To show images instead of the word attachment?

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by GODpleasers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
This is unfortunately not possible.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by GODpleasers

rich wrote: This is unfortunately not possible.

:lol: OIC oh well. :dry: Why not? :whistle: I thought it would look great.

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled

GODpleasers wrote:

The Kunena Latest module was designed to provide a brief summary of the most-recently posted submissions to your forum—a digest or a kind of "tease" to encourage visitors to your site to look at what is happening on your forum. As such, it is probably best to place this module on your site home page.

I do not think it would look as "great" as you suggested if the Kunena Latest module displayed whole attachments, videos or images. In fact—keeping in mind it is only supposed to be summary—if the Kunena Latest module displayed whole attachments, videos or images it would dominate or overshadow the other, more important information displayed on your site's home page (or whatever other page you may have assigned to the module).

I searched the forum here for other topics on this subject but, unfortunately, I did not find the full explanation (e.g. Does Kunena Latest display images and videos, or just links? ). I thought that there might be some other information but, sorry, I just couldn't find it.

More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by GODpleasers

sozzled wrote:

GODpleasers wrote:

The Kunena Latest module was designed to provide a brief summary of the most-recently posted submissions to your forum—a digest or a kind of "tease" to encourage visitors to your site to look at what is happening on your forum. As such, it is probably best to place this module on your site home page.

I do not think it would look as "great" as you suggested if the Kunena Latest module displayed whole attachments, videos or images. In fact—keeping in mind it is only supposed to be summary—if the Kunena Latest module displayed whole attachments, videos or images it would dominate or overshadow the other, more important information displayed on your site's home page (or whatever other page you may have assigned to the module).

I searched the forum here for other topics on this subject but, unfortunately, I did not find the full explanation (e.g. Does Kunena Latest display images and videos, or just links? ). I thought that there might be some other information but, sorry, I just couldn't find it.

Great thanks for the details. Now that you said it that way I don't think it would look that great either?

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds