Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Kunena Latest Module... Link flowing outside the content area see image circled in red)

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #1 by GODpleasers
:dry: Kunena Latest Module...Hyper Link flowing outside the content area. How can we get it not to do that?

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by GODpleasers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
I cannot find this demonstrated on the site linked to your signature.

To fix the problem you need to add one or two CSS settings, somewhere, in your Joomla site template or, better, your custom file of CSS definitions.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by GODpleasers

sozzled wrote: I cannot find this demonstrated on the site linked to your signature.

To fix the problem you need to add one or two CSS settings, somewhere, in your Joomla site template or, better, your custom file of CSS definitions.

:ohmy: That's cause I had it set to special. ;) Now its public so you can see.

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by GODpleasers

sozzled wrote: I cannot find this demonstrated on the site linked to your signature.

Ok what would I add, I know where the custom css is in our template and how to. And what do you mean by custom file of CSS definitions.

More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
Yeah, this is pretty easy to fix. Just add an "overflow: hidden;" rule to your file of CSS changes. B)

More
8 years 8 months ago #6 by GODpleasers

sozzled wrote: Yeah, this is pretty easy to fix. Just add an "overflow: hidden;" rule to your file of CSS changes. B)

Ok I tried this but it didn't seem to do anything? Am I getting any warmer?

Attachments:

More
8 years 8 months ago #7 by sozzled
You have added the rule in the wrong place. Please read the article I mentioned in the message I wrote (msg #2) about creating a custom CSS file. Never try to directly edit the CSS files installed by the Kunena component or any of its modules/plugins.

More
8 years 8 months ago #8 by GODpleasers

sozzled wrote: You have added the rule in the wrong place. Please read the article I mentioned in the message I wrote (msg #2) about creating a custom CSS file. Never try to directly edit the CSS files installed by the Kunena component or any of its modules/plugins.

That was the custom css file in our template.

More
8 years 8 months ago #9 by sozzled
Your "rule" is invalid. It is not valid CSS. You need to apply this rule to a CSS class. It's OK if you do not know how to write CSS but there are thousands of website that can help you (if you do not want to obtain dedicated professional services for your unusual problem as I indicated in another topic recently).

The forum here is a basic "self-help" resource. Unfortunately it is impossible to explain in detail everything about how to construct CSS. People contribute to this forum as their time and energy allows. Others, like me, also provide dedicated professional support for those who require information specific to their needs and in an efficient and timely manner.

More
8 years 8 months ago #10 by severdia
Here's a quick fix for your wrapping issue:
Code:
li.klatest-preview-content { word-wrap: break-word !important; }

Add it to your CSS at the bottom.

Author of Using Joomla from O'Reilly Media. | www.usingjoomlabook.com

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds