Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Problem with some users profile

More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by applehc
Hello,

Recently, I used Kunena 4x and after migrate the database tables I have a strange problem in the forum.

When select the name of a user to view the profile in the forum, with some, I visualize it perfectly, but others visualize unformatted.

I attached a picture of the way the profiles that are badly are displayed.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Problem with some users profile
maybe a language issue, Try to switch to English and try again, if its working then there is a issue on the language files.

More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by applehc
Hi, thanks for the quick response.

I changed the language to Inglés and Continues the error. The Funny Thing Is That only happens With some users, not all.

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by ruud
Hi, what happens if you press ctrl-f5 (refresh) on the unformatted user?
I sometimes see this kind of layout also on other pages / websites: I think that the css or other files are not completely loaded: a ctrl-f5 usually solves it.

sharing = caring

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by applehc
Hi,

It has not been solved by pressing Ctrl-F5 (refresh).

I think I have a clue. When access the error profile in the header of the browser tab displays the next message:

0 - Property "protected" is not defined

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.546 seconds