Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Can you use CAPTCHA - reCAPTCHA version 2.0 in Kunena 4.x?

More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by nemmar
Hi,

Is it possible to use the CAPTCHA - reCAPTCHA version 2.0 in the Kunena forum for posting instead of the old captcha version?

I have CAPTCHA - reCAPTCHA version 2.0 set as the default in the Joomla Global Configs.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by 810
only on the new crypsis template.

More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by nemmar
Hi,

Do you recommend people use the new Crypsis template instead of the Blue Eagle?

I don't mind switching templates from Blue Eagle but I'm just wondering what the difference is other than the Captcha 2.0 feature.

Thanks.

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by 810
Crypsis Has many new features like multiple attachments/ recaptcha

If you have a bootstrap 2 template then I recommend to switch, if you don't have a bootstrap 2 template, you can better stay at blue eagle.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by nemmar
Hi,

I have a Bootstrap 3 site template but when I tested the Crypsis Kunena template for the forum it makes the forum VERY slow and takes a long time to display. Also the layout is all messed up since the tables/columns are distorted with uneven widths.

Is there a way to increase the speed and fix the layout of Crypsis?

Thanks.

More
8 years 10 months ago #6 by 810
If you have Bootstrap 3 then you can better wait, there are still some issue's with it.

Speed issue has been fixed, will be in next version.

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds