Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved :blink: How can we tell how many members are subscribed to a topic?

More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by GODpleasers
:blink: How can we tell how many members are subscribed to a topic?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 1024M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : fiery_sunset | author: ThemeKat | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.0 | creationdate: 2015-05-31

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.0 | 2015-05-31 [ Sunset ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.0.9 | Jomsocial 3.1.0.2 | UddeIM 3.6

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.7 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
I do not think it is possible unless you write your own SQL query.

By the way, the plugins JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3, JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 and JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3 do not work with the latest version of Kunena. You should uninstall them (or get the latest plugins from Jomsocial .

Getting back to the original request, may I make a suggestion? I have written a couple of modules for Kunena:
  1. Top topics module
  2. Top posters module

It should not be too difficult (a day or so to do) to modify the first of these two modules to produce a report of the "most subscribed topics" (i.e. the topics that have the most subscribers to them). This might be a solution.

Some people do not subscribe to individual topics. Some people subscribe to categories.

If you would like me to modify the module I wrote to produce a report of the "most subscribed topics", I can probably do it (but I do not do this kind of thing for free).
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by 810
Yes indeed, we don't support this request.

Its taking a extra sql query that's slow down the forum

Time to create page: 0.616 seconds