- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved Can not edit profile
11 years 3 months ago #165685
by randwic
Replied by randwic on topic Can not edit profile
the update still does not allow me to be able to edit the profile
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #165686
by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Can not edit profile
I thinks its a plugin, conflict.
Disable all none joomla/kunena plugins,check if works then enable them one by one.
Disable all none joomla/kunena plugins,check if works then enable them one by one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #165688
by randwic
Replied by randwic on topic Can not edit profile
I disable Kunena plugin one by one but still nothing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #165689
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Can not edit profile
I think 810 meant to write "disable all non-Kunena plugins, one by one". In other words, he was probably trying to say that he thinks your problem is not caused by Kunena but by some other extension you are using.
I saw that you were having problems with Tapatalk. Perhaps Tapatalk is the cause of this problem, too?
I also see that your database has the wrong collation for one of your tables (_kunena_pratings). I do not know anything about this table.
I saw that you were having problems with Tapatalk. Perhaps Tapatalk is the cause of this problem, too?
I also see that your database has the wrong collation for one of your tables (_kunena_pratings). I do not know anything about this table.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by sozzled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #165691
by randwic
Replied by randwic on topic Can not edit profile
I updated my database but still nothing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #165693
by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Can not edit profile
you should disable "none Joomla/Kunena plugins" So let default joomla and kunena plugins enabled, and disable all other plugins, also disable tapatalk
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by 810.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds