Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Messages/announcements

More
2 months 3 days ago #1 by HanKortekaas
The administrator e.o. may open special messages. That works fine. 
What I do not understand is that whwn a user has read the message he may close the subject, however, when he opens another category then the message appears again.

What I would like is that when a user closes a message that the message remains closed for that session.

Han

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 days ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Messages/announcements
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by this question. Users cannot close messages.

More
2 months 2 days ago #3 by HanKortekaas
Replied by HanKortekaas on topic Messages/announcements
Ein Moderator oder Ähnliche kann eine Nachricht/Mitteilung erstellen. Wenn ein Besucher/Nutzer die Mitteilung gelesen hat, kann er sie durch Anklicken des Kreuzes schließen. Wenn er jedoch zu einer anderen Seite wechselt, wird die Mitteilung wieder sichtbar.
Mein Wunsch ist, dass wenn die Mitteilung geschlossen wird, dies für die Dauer der Sitzung gilt.

Han

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds