Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Invalid elements cannot be used to generate rich results on Google

More
2 years 11 months ago #229587 by Bobsaap
Hmm, on my end I can't see any other problems in GSC - the only problem I can see is related to my forum. :(

I can see problem with Type: Bredcrumbs
Missing "position" and missing "name" and "item.name".

I published my forum a few days ago and this error notice in GSC immediately after publisihng.
Before that I didn't have any error ...

So all this is definitly related to forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds