Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Default font size in text editor?

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1 by Konsider
Hi :)
When someone is composing a message in the text editor, the text is tiny. What controls the initial font size inside the editor? Is this dictated by Kunena's CSS, or is it built into the text editor? Also, is this a custom text editor made by Kunena, or is it part of standard Joomla?

Thanks! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2 by Leen
the default size of the text is shown
Code:
yoursite\media\kunena\core\js\contents.css
line 24.
Maybe you can do something with that?.
And when you create a message, you can choose large and bold formatting in the editor itself,
but I don't think that's what you mean.

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #3 by Konsider
It seems that Kunena is using CKEditor, but it must install it somewhere differently to the editor section of Joomla, as it doesn't appear there. If I can find where it's installed, maybe there's a CSS related file for the editor?

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #4 by Leen
I found that setting when choosing create new message in kunena.
But maybe in custom.css
Code:
.layout .kmsg { font-size: 18px !important; }
can try if that is what you mean (own size of course) 

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #5 by Konsider
Interesting, thanks for the info :) I don't think that's the thing I was meaning though. I mean how to change the default text size within the actual editor itself (see attached image). I know you can manually change the size in this editor, but it would be good if the starting size was larger, so that the size doesn't have to be changed every time. And, I know that once posted, the text size changes to the site's text size... i just would like the text size larger within this editor.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #6 by Leen
I may still have an option,
but it is in the
Code:
yourwebsite\media\kunena\core\js\contents.css
and then increase the font size in body settings but this change only applies when creating a reply or a new message
a quick answer still remains small

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Konsider

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #7 by Konsider
This looks like it could be the solution! :) I've made the changes, but because I use CloudFlare, I can't see if it works yet. I've purged the cache, etc so hopefully I will see the changes in the future! Thank you very much for taking the time to help - I appreciate it :)

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds