Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question duplicate To headers. To reduce the amount of spam sent to Gmail this message...

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #1 by gingerweb
I am using Kunena 5.2.5 and every subscriber that uses gmail has their subscription notifications blocked. I have asked about this before months ago but go nowhere and the issue is still happening.
Does anyone have any suggestions about how i might fix this please?This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: XXXXXThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.    host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [64.233.184.26]    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:    550-5.7.1 [78.129.XX.XXX] This message is not RFC 5322 compliant, the issue is:    550-5.7.1 duplicate To headers. To reduce the amount of spam sent to Gmail,    550-5.7.1 this message has been blocked. Please review    550 5.7.1  RFC 5322 specifications for more information. u16-20020adfeb50000000b002dfda6d6af2si4317813wrn.509 - gsmtp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #2 by Bigbunny
Did you ever actually check that the DKIM and SPF was correct, including the route it takes? An issue I came across several years ago was that we usually use a particular account within Joomla, it opens the mail gateway, but sends from another account, that can cause issues.

I had an issue recently with my personal ISP that also host my mail and domain as far as mail is concerned. Several weeks ago I started getting mail to Gmail bounced after years with no issues. It turns out that after years of having the domain send emails with no issues as Gmail had tightened up I had to explicitly ad my domain, from the ISP's panel and that sorted it. So even the smallest thing can cause issues.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #3 by gingerweb
everything i tested confirmed it was correct but i will have another go with my server hosts and get them to check everything again. The error being "duplicate to headers" doesnt scream that DKIM or SPF are wrong though does it?

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #5 by gingerweb
Thanks - i have had this issue for several months now and yesterday it just fixed itself! I have left it another 24hrs but again this morning i have no undeliverable messages two days on the trot!
So i havent a clue what has caused it or even what has fixed it but i am hoping it stays fixed !!
thanks for your help Bigbunny !!

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds