Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Sections locked and can't reorganize

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #1 by OldCharlie
I want move the sections around. I can do it on the backend but when I go to the website the order has not changed?  
My question is how do I reorganize sections?  I did clear the cache  for Kunena and my chrome browser

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 4/30/2012

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.2.9 | creationdate: 2022-06-08

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.2.9 | 2022-06-08 [ Catraia ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 5.2.2

Modules: None

Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by OldCharlie. Reason: Forgot to add info on cache.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #2 by rich
First, click on the icon (1). Then press the left mouse and move the section up or down (2).

More
1 year 3 months ago #3 by OldCharlie
Thanks,   For some odd reason there was a long delay on the server, which made it appear that my work was not being changed.   However the next day, all my rearrangements were there.   I'm using GoDaddy with Joomla and it's on a shared server.   Could that be the reason?

It seems to be working now.

More
1 year 3 months ago #4 by rich
I think the cache might be to blame. Maybe it would have helped if you had cleared the Joomla and browser cache afterwards.

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds