Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Time out is a pain in the...

More
1 year 10 months ago #1 by Xander Bing
So i just tried to write a reply to another topic on this forum. It takes time to write out a response and get the facts right before posting. I hit the post button, and i get "TIME OUT, OR DUPLICATE POST" and all the text i wrote seemed to be lost!!! This sucks! When starting this post to complain in anger at loosing that, i find the post was remembered in cache here and i could copy it, but time outs for writing posts are NOT acceptable, how can this be avoided??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #2 by Xander Bing
Also after posting the above i get an error "Message The links or images has been removed from your message because you aren't allowed to add them."
My post did not include any images OR links. There is an error there also lol

Early days for the release so i know to expect bugs. I used kunena before so know its solid. Keep up the good work :) Thanks

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

You are talking about kunena.org site but you aren't using Kunena 6.0 (your posts was originally in the Kunena 6.0 category i have moved them in another place) but we are still using Kunena 5.2 here.

We should move kunena.org to kunena 6.0 because in there the time out when posting doesn't exist.

The point about links removed in your post it's a feature available in K5.2 but in this case it should have an issue.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by xillibit.

More
1 year 10 months ago #4 by Xander Bing
Sorry, I have K6.0 installed on my site but im reporting issues here when making a post. Good to know this will not affect my site thanks :)

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds