Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Starting Point For Creating Templates

More
1 year 10 months ago #1 by Xander Bing
I would like to create my own template but because the default template is preinstalled i have no package file to reference and learn from. Can the default template package file for Aurelia be downloaded to make learning to create new templates easier than trying to pick out the required files from amongst the component itself?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #2 by Xander Bing
I just realised I posted in wrong category, I had not noticed I was in Extra Services (Paid) category.

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #3 by Xander Bing
I see now that the kunena template falls back on the joomla template for most of its settings. This is very good, i means i fix my main template and Kunena usualy responds to those changes. I have been able to get my forum to follow the main template very well, just with some tweaks to the , even with out needing to change the kunena template. And as my website is a dark theme, i still have some work to do to get it to look right.

PS it would be nice if kunena had a setting to chose a dark template default, it would make tweaking the css and php abit easier ;)
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Xander Bing.

More
1 year 10 months ago #4 by Xander Bing
Id like to show my DARK template to an admin if interested. Will not publish the link in public as i dont want to be acused of spamming my links.

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds