Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Showing only certain items in statistics frontend?

More
1 year 11 months ago #1 by derekk
I need to know how to show only certain items in the statistics at bottom of page?
  •   limit visible stats (bottom of page) to: Total messages, Total subjects, total categories, Total users

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #2 by Leen
have you checked if that is not possible?
Kunena Forum: Configuration tab extra

L.v.d.A

More
1 year 11 months ago #3 by derekk
Yes I tried those settings they either show none or all of them, not specific to each item.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #4 by Leen
if my picture is what you want I think you can/should adjust the statistics widget yourself with the right kunena template (which is in use).
my test example was modified by removing lines from "mywebsite\components\com_kunena\template\crypsisb4\layouts\widget\statistics\default.php".
But with an Update from kunena this will be overwritten again.
I zipped my custom widget file sent as an attachment so you can view it
I have removed these lines from the statistics widget,
Code:
55    <li> 56        <?php echo Text::_('COM_KUNENA_STAT_TOTAL_SECTIONS'); ?>: 57        <strong><?php echo (int) $this->sectionCount; ?></strong> 58    </li> 59   <li> 60        <?php echo Text::_('COM_KUNENA_STAT_TODAY_OPEN_THREAD'); ?>: 61        <strong><?php echo (int) $this->todayTopicCount; ?></strong> 62    </li> 80    <li> 81        <?php echo Text::_('COM_KUNENA_STAT_YESTERDAY_OPEN_THREAD'); ?>: 82        <strong><?php echo (int) $this->yesterdayTopicCount; ?></strong> 83    </li> 84    <li> 85        <?php echo Text::_('COM_KUNENA_STAT_YESTERDAY_TOTAL_ANSWER'); ?>: 86        <strong><?php echo (int) $this->yesterdayReplyCount; ?></strong> 87    </li> 97     <li> 98        <?php echo Text::_('COM_KUNENA_STAT_LATEST_MEMBERS'); ?>: 99        <strong><?php echo $this->latestMemberLink; ?></strong> 100    </li>

ps
But maybe you can also use a user.css or custom.css make the items invisible

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Leen.

More
1 year 11 months ago #5 by rich
If you mean the statistics on bottom of the page you need template override.
docs.kunena.org/en/faq/template-overrides
Example with Crypsis:
Copy the default.php from follwing path:
/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/widget/statistics/default.php (or your crypsisb4 depending wath you use)
to
/templates/yourjoomlatemplate/html/com_kunena/layouts/widget/statistics/default.php (this path must be created)
Then comment out or remove the unwanted statistics. Then remain this changes after an upgrade.

More
1 year 11 months ago #6 by Leen
I've also tried Rich's explanation and it works well too.
So that is also the best solution
so that it is not overwritten with a new kunena Update

L.v.d.A

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds