Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How to delete a user acount ?

More
1 year 11 months ago #1 by GunterPfeiffer
Hello,
i have Kunena 5.2.8 on Joomla! 3.10.8 with Community Builder 2.7.2 running.

And i like to know what is the best way to delete a user acount ?

Is it possible to let the users do this themselves ?

Or is it better that i do this manually, but in witch order ?
Starting at Kunena or better from Community builder ?

Any advice would be creat.

Best regards
Gunter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic How to delete a user acount ?
It depends on what the user wants to have deleted. If a user also wants to have all forum posts removed, it is better to do it via Kunena. If a user is deleted before the posts are removed, it is hard to find this posts and can only be deleted one by one. 
Better is (backend-> Kunena -> Users -> mark this User and move all his posts to the trash). 
If only the account including the profile should be deleted, it doesn't matter if it is deleted via Joomla, CB or Kunena.

Is it possible to let the users do this themselves ?

I do not know exactly if this is required in the DSGVO, but for that you need an extension that can do this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GunterPfeiffer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds