Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Forum Editor

More
1 year 11 months ago #1 by deb_scott
Forum Editor was created by deb_scott
I purchased a NTS KLUNA template and love the look and feel of the template yet the editor for the Author posts is lacking all the editing buttons that 
Crypsis has, there are no editing buttons for writing the post.  Am I missing something?

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #2 by Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Forum Editor
I see on a website that the template is quite old and may not be suitable for the latest version Kunena 5.2.8
Dozens Kunena templates for your website.
NTS KLuna Updated: Nov 15, 2018 Kunena 5.1.7. So maybe ask the question to the seller of that template.
But have you already tried whether it works with original template Crypsis template ? or Crypsisb3
so you can be sure that kunena is working properly .

L.v.d.A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds