Migration of kunena.org to Joomla! 4.x and Kunena 6.x on 30 january on evening (Yesterday)

Tomorrow 30. January we will carry out the migration to Joomla 4.x and Kunena 6.x. So we will starting to be offline at 19h00 UTC until 23h00 UTC.

× Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question No Editor

More
9 months 1 week ago #1 by UltraV
No Editor was created by UltraV
Need some help. I am using Kunena 5.2.8 on Joomla 3.10.6 and I cannot see the editor, just a blank box. Any ideas on how to fix this? 

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #2 by UltraV
Replied by UltraV on topic No Editor
Sorry, you can see what I am talking about here:  nvshootandtrain. com/ community /boards /open-public /topic  /create

Last edit: 9 months 1 week ago by UltraV.

More
9 months 1 week ago #3 by rich
Replied by rich on topic No Editor
Please press F12 to open the console of your browser and check if an error message appears when the editor is opened.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds