Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Configuring login to register users

More
2 years 1 week ago #1 by sirxul
Hello, Its my first time using a forum in a website, with joomla. My intention is that the categories, subcategories and posts be always readable for all visitors, and in case that someone want to post or comment, must be registered. I am trying this in localhost, but the login form its not available, and neither the "new topic post button".
So, I can not register as a new user or post anything. Maybe my configuration is wrong, but I need help to do this.
Thank you for any comments.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 week ago #2 by rich

Hello, Its my first time using a forum in a website, with joomla. My intention is that the categories, subcategories and posts be always readable for all visitors, and in case that someone want to post or comment, must be registered.

This is the default setting in Kunena, so nothing needs to be changed.

I am trying this in localhost, but the login form its not available, and neither the "new topic post button".

You see the New Topic button only, if you are logged in.

So, I can not register as a new user or post anything. Maybe my configuration is wrong,

Can you please take a screenshot of the index page? And please tell us your Joomla and Kunena version.

More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #3 by sirxul
Hello. The joomla login plugin is activated, but I am not using it. All the content of my website will be public, except the forum (to keep control about trolls, spammers, etc.) In global is activated the "allow register new users". In the forum menu, is where I want to have the kunena login form, but when I run the site, and press the kunena button to register new user, do not work.
My joomla version is 3.10.6
My kunena forum version is 5.2.8
I upload an image to attachment section. 

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Thank you for your time.
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by sirxul.

More
2 years 1 week ago #4 by rich

press the kunena button to register new user, do not work

That is relative. Is there no reaction, or wrong redirection or whatever? A little more detail would be helpful.
It's hard to help, because I can't see your locally installed web page.

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds