Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Tweet Button in Kunena Forum

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #1 by lemur
Hello.
When  I understand correctly, in order to use the tweet button in the Kunena editor, I must first get a Twitter consumer key and Twitter consumer secret. 
I have a Twitter account, but it has nothing to do with the site where I want to use this API key.
I hoped, Docs on developer.twitter.com/ help me.

Sorry, I couldn't figure out exactly how I should get the twitter API key, specifically for the Kunena Forum.

There is a large selection in the Docs menu:
Twitter API v2
Twitter API: Enterprise
Twitter API: Premium v1.1
Twitter API: Standard v1.1
Twitter Ads API
Authentication and utilities

There are also options in each menu item.

What should I choose?

I would be grateful if you would show me the whole path.
Thanks

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by lemur.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Start by creating new project :

Set the project name and choose :

Then create a new App :

Set production :

Set name :

Then at next step you the keys

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by xillibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.603 seconds