Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Reordering of posts

More
2 years 2 months ago #1 by lemur
Reordering of posts was created by lemur
Hello.
I have a big topic (almost 60 posts). There are a lot of attachments in each post (up to 16).
Posts were entered by different people in random order.
I need to reorder
the posts so that they are logically connected.

I expected that as an administrator I would use the Moderation button and move all the posts to the new topic one by one.
But I couldn't do it.
When transferring, the post does not get up after the desired one, but before it.
Is there a way to arrange the posts in the right order?
Thanks    

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Reordering of posts
I am sorry, but this is not possible. The posts are sorted by consecutive IPs. A post with a lower IP will always be displayed before a post with a higher IP. 

More
2 years 2 months ago #3 by lemur
Replied by lemur on topic Reordering of posts
Thank you for the answer, even though it is negative.

I thought about rearranging the numbers in the _kunena_messages table in the database, but it makes no sense - something will go wrong in other tables.

I will have to edit most of the posts and add links there "to the next post" or "to the previous post". 

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds