Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question helix 3 and kunena fix

More
2 years 2 months ago #1 by 614cooker
Hello, for anyone having issues with Kunena installing on joomla with Helix 3 template I have found the fix which has worked for me.

so before you get started remove any Kunena related sql within your database. Then clear your cache on joomla turn off both system cache in your global config settings and turn off your page cache settings in plugins if enabled. lastly go to your template settings and click on

advanced turn off compress css files, compress javascript files, then go to SCSS make sure Compile SCSS to CSS is turned off and turn off lazy loading images.

now you are ready to install Kunena forum, Make sure you install kunena from web.

once Kunena forum is installed you can now do everything again but in reverse so system cache, page cache and your template settings.

Hopefully you will have a fully working forum installed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by 614cooker
Replied by 614cooker on topic helix 3 and kunena fix
Just a update if you are having issues with the template change your forum template to Crypsisb4 and that will make Kunena completely compatible with helix 3 just follow the install method above beforehand.

More
2 years 1 month ago #3 by Maago
Replied by Maago on topic helix 3 and kunena fix
unfortunally thats not working for me .. I installed brand new test system .. but Kunena is not working

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds