Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question E-Bay tags?

More
2 years 5 months ago #1 by KZQ
E-Bay tags? was created by KZQ
How can I learn the correct format for using the E-Bay button in the compose message dialog screen? I'm using version 5.2.4.
Thank You
Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by larbut
Replied by larbut on topic E-Bay tags?
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationYou paste in the "eBay item number" between the two tags so it looks something like this:
Code:
[ebay]283620126964[/ebay]

Giving this result:

More
2 years 5 months ago #3 by larbut
Replied by larbut on topic E-Bay tags?
An this is what I came to test, the ebay widget does not work here as on my site.
I'll make a new a new topic with proper heading.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #4 by KZQ
Replied by KZQ on topic E-Bay tags?
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationHere's an e-bay item. just checking the E-Bay widget.

No Joy. Same behavior here as on my site.
Thanks
Bill
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by KZQ.

More
2 years 5 months ago #5 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic E-Bay tags?
Hello,

When you don't set the "eBay AppID key" it just does nothing

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
2 years 5 months ago #6 by KZQ
Replied by KZQ on topic E-Bay tags?
The problem is: I don't intend to sell on E-Bay. I just want my members to be able to share and discuss items available on E-Bay.
From KnowBond:
To start selling on eBay Marketplace with any Marketplace Connector we need some mandatory eBay API keys and tokens to communicate with eBay API.
Regards
Bill

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #7 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic E-Bay tags?
Hello,

Kunena the eBay API to retrieve the data of teh eBay item, it's why in the Kunena configuration you need to set your ebay appid

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by xillibit.

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds