Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Connecting a Joomla Usergroup to a Specific Rank

More
2 years 7 months ago #1 by Math25
Hello,

I have just tried to find another topic addressing my question but I haven't found any so I am creating this topic. I am sorry if this has already been answered in a topic. If so, I haven't seen it.

I would like to know if this is possible to connect automatically a joomla usergroup ("Member A" as an exemple which would be both a usergroup and a kunena rank) so that every person who is part of the "Member A" usergroup is automatically assigned with the rank associated with it ?

And when that user is not a part of that usergroup anymore, the rank is also removed ?

I saw that we can assign a rank by number of messages or to make it a special rank but it requires to change it manually for everyone.

I have a membership site with different subscriptions associated with different usergroup and integrated to Kunena. The subscription assigns the user to a specific usergroup (handled by Joomla) and I would like that each "Member A" has its own rank, "Member B" its own too etc. It would be much easier if it could be managed on its own, that is why I am asking the question.

If this is not possible, I'll try to find another way.

Thank you in advance.
Mathias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
I'm sorry, but currently you can add the ranks only manually one by one. But I think, your request is a good idea, and I will to add this as suggestion at Git.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds