Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Prohibition to modify the profile of the connected person

More
2 years 8 months ago #1 by jmgroudbis
English
Hello
I am going to open the site and the forum with test users.
I would like to give the possibility to test the forum with these different users but I would like to refuse the modification of the profile of the connected person (his own profile).
- Either accept the consultation only without possibility of modification
- Or block the consultation of the profile
Is this possible?
Thank you in advance for your answers.
Jean-Marie

Français
Bonjour
Je vais ouvrir le site et le forum avec des utilisateurs de test.
J'aimerai donner la possibilité de tester le forum avec ces différentes utilisateurs mais j'aimerai refuser la modification du profil de la personnes connectée (son propre profil).
- Soit accepter la consultation seule sans possibilité de modification
- Soit bloquer la consultation du profil
Est-ce possible ?
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.
Jean-Marie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
You can disable the Kunena profile (Backend -> Kunena -> Plugins -> Kunena - Kunena Integration -> Enable Kunena Profile = No)
With this setting is it not possible, something to enter or to edit the profile. But also the avatar upload will prevent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmgroudbis

More
2 years 8 months ago #3 by jmgroudbis
English
Thank you, everything works.
But my avatar becomes inaccessible... It's not important for me but I prefer to tell you. When I try to click on my avatar, either nothing happens or I go back to the home page.

Français
Merci tout fonctionne.
Mais mon avatar devient inaccessible... Ce n'est pas important pour moi mais je préfère vous le dire. Lorsque j'essaie de cliquer sur mon avatar, soit rien ne se passe, soit je reviens à la page d'accueil.

More
2 years 8 months ago #4 by rich

When I try to click on my avatar, either nothing happens or I go back to the home page.

Nothing should happen, because if you disable the Kunena profile is also disabled the redirect from the avatar to the profile.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmgroudbis

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds