Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question minor issues with layout.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #1 by kominid
Could you pm me for a working link please?

Hi Mods and Admins, Here is my config:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 768M | Max file upload: 256M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : dronzColours912 | author:  | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2021-05-09

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.2.4 | creationdate: 2021-04-04

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.2.4 | 2021-04-04 [ Koios ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Can you guys please have a look and see if you could point me in the right direction for these little issues? the login dropdown doesn't work as expected and there are minor layout issues?

Also, is there a way to have separate custom.css for responsive and desktop?

Regards,

Dom
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by kominid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi,
Please try to switch to the Crypsis3 or Crypsis4 template and check the login dropdown issue again.
You can user the Crypsis3 if your template are using the Bootstrap 3 CSS Framework or the Crypsis4 if your template loaded the Bootstrap 4 CSS Framework.

Best regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds