Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How to Approve Unapprove posts

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #1 by Ozfooty
I had an automated forum message yesterday I couldn't make out what is was about. At the top of the email it says "A new post has been made to a Category to which you have been assigned as moderator on the Forum".

When I clicked on the link to the post it showed the post greyed out like it had been deleted but it had not I don't think. But among the menu options at the bottom of the post was "Approve post". I clicked on it and the post became live and is showing. After clicking on Approve there was no Unapprove option. I looked up the Category and I couldn't see any settings that indicated I had to approve posts on this topic and there were I think 3 or 4 other posts on the topic.

I checked the username in the backend and he had it set to Hide when online. Was this possibly the reason his post was seeking my approval because his profile was hidden? I would actually like an option for some users that I could make it so what they post would require my approval. Is this possible to set this for individual members without hiding their profile when they login?

This is the email below.

Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Ozfooty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic How to Approve Unapprove posts

I checked the username in the backend and he had it set to Hide when online.

It has nothing to do with the hidden online state. Moderate New Users is not enabled? You can hold posts from all new users (this has nothing to do with  the category setting), but unfortunately it's not possible to moderate individual users.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds