Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Double login on Crypsisb3 template!!!

More
3 years 2 days ago - 3 years 2 days ago #1 by angelsport
Hello,I am not sure if i am in the right place but i have a question regarding a standart template of kunena Crypsisb3.on top of the right screen there are two login menus and i can not get it away see the attachment.
Can someone tell me how i can get it away because i am no expert. 

Thx and rgds,

Angelsport

Joomla 1.5.22 - Kunena 1.6.3

Everybody is my friend...until he prove that he is not...
Last edit: 3 years 2 days ago by angelsport.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 days ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

crypsisb3 template meant to be used with bootstrap3, do-you have it loaded in your page ? Which Joomla! template are-you using ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds