Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena with Blue Eagle5 issues

More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Vladerp
Hello.
I installed a kunena forum, pretty neat, and to make it better i bought the Blue Eagle5 template. And from here I've met an issues. For the starter - profile settings on frontend are bugged as seen in atachment. All tabs are blank, though the are settings, but just invisible for some reason. For example you can set an avatar by drag & dropping image into blank spot, but still wish it could work normally.

In the attachment #2 this tabs are always collapsed, but they shouldn't be. As it was in prevoius version they were shown, and also there were drop-down button on the right to controll expand/collapse feature. Instead there is just a cross symbol, though it works as inended. But i need this tabs expanded all the 

Also polls doesn't work. The tab with the poll is not expanding. Although it seems working when the topic is deleted and visible by super user.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Vladerp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena with Blue Eagle5 issues
Your first topic is not disappeared. I've only moved your question to the category for Blue Eagle. www.kunena.org/forum/blue-eagle-5
If you have bought Blue Eagle you get automatically access to the category for this template. If it does not work, please send a mail to jelle@*kunena.org (address without star).

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Vladerp
My client bought BE5 to be exact. From his account. I can't see that topic

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

BE5 is Blue Eagle5 or called Blue Eagle, if you client bought Blue eagle you should use his account to have the following category : www.kunena.org/forum/blue-eagle-5

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds