Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Member/User ID's [digits-real-name] (Random and Non-Subsequential), Changeable?

More
3 years 7 months ago #1 by TruthSword
Good morning Kunena Team,

Member/User ID's [digits-real-name] (Random and Non-Subsequential), Changeable?

For instance:

hawaii.wethepeopleonline.com/forum/profile/352-brandon-kastning

However; brandon-kastning (Myself) was ID #1 (The Admin Account) -- Why 352 for ID?

I would like to open my site to the public with ID's non-random and sub-sequential if possible.

Best Regards,

Brandon Kastning

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
Kunena has no own user management, it takes the users together with IDs from Joomla.
Every user ID is unique and will never be changed. If you see the ID 352 is it your Joomla user ID.
If you install Joomla new, the admin get a randomly user ID. All other users get the next ID numbers ongoing (in your case 353, 354 and so on).
If you install Joomla, you will never become the ID 1 unless you install an old Joomla 1.0 or 1.5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds